Select To Get Started:
Dowling Catholic High School is now offering a secure website for current students, former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records / information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
Please note the information below:
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process student record orders
- Current students will receive their first five (5) transcripts at NO charge
- There is NO charge for military recruiters. Please contact the records office for a coupon code
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Click the appropriate link/button to the left to request information
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript||$10.00 ea|
|Unofficial High School Transcript||$10.00 ea|
|Graduation Verification||$15.00 ea|
|Official High School Transcript||$15.00 ea|
|Subpoena Information||$20.00 ea|
Diploma and Immunizations are NOT available at Dowling Catholic High School
Dowling Catholic High School
1400 Buffalo Rd.
West Des Moines, IA 50265
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 3:30 PM